The more serious you are about your nutrition, the more serious your gains will be. In fact, if you combed the literature on weightlifting, you’d quickly learn that relatively little research has been done on training techniques for boosting muscle mass and strength compared to the tons of studies on the effects of nutrition and dietary supplements. We are providing you the best diet and workouts to Gain Mass.
Diet Plan for Muscle Building
1) Eat more but eat right.
2) Being in calories surplus is very important for muscle gain.
3) Try to eat every 2-4 hrs or 6 meals per day and if that’s not possible then at least have 4 heavy meals per day.
4) Your meal should be a combination of healthy carbs, protein and fats and fibers.
5) Your daily protein intake should be around 1.5 to 2 gm per kg of your body weight. For example if you weigh 60 kg then your daily protein intake should be around 90-120 gm per day. That is your daily protein calories should be around 360- 480 calories per day.
Best Protein Source
- Whey Protein
- Fat free Milk
- Soya Chunks
Carbs intake should be around 4-6 gm per kg of your body weight. For example if you weigh 60 kg then your daily carbs intake should be around 240-360 gm per day. That is your daily carbs calories should be around 960- 1440 calories per day.
Best carbs sources
- Mass Gainers
- Cooking oils
- Eggs whole
- Try to do double muscle per day at the beginning focusing more on legs , back and chest .
- Try to hit the gym at least 4-6 times per week.
- Keep your carbs intake around your workouts, like 1 hour before and post workout for better recovery, pump and strength.
- Take your whey protein asap post workout to take the maximum benefits of your anabolic window.
- Rest and recovery is very important as far as gaining is concerned. Take proper rest and be stress free. Try to sleep at least 6-7 hrs per day and also try to have a power nap in the afternoon.
- Whey Protein + ( For muscle recovery)
- Body Sensation Pro Mass Gainer
- Energy Drinks for Intra workout energy